Processing station for grinding and trimming of twisted-in wire brushes TU 400
Compact and versatile - ideal for high performance
+ Fill material remains straight + Sharp-edged fill material ends + Brush outer diameter up to 60 mm + Brush core length up to 150 mm + Maximum fill width of 70 mm + Short set-up times due to recipes + Quick-action brush clamping system + Automatic feeding from magazine (optional)
The Wöhler TU 400 is a compact machine for finishing twisted-in wire brushes. It can be flexibly equipped with up to two processing units. Compact belt grinder, trimming unit for cylindrical brushes (Mini cutter MFS 940) and trimming unit for conical or contoured brushes (angle milling cutter WFS 87) can be freely combined.
In the basic version, the operator manually clamps a twisted brush into the clamping device. The TU 400 then grinds or trims the brush to the set final diameter and ejects it automatically. When grinding the fill material remains straight and its ends remain sharp-edged.
Optionally, the TU 400 can be equipped with automatic brush loading. For this purpose, a magazine can be inserted into the side of the TU 400. A gripper takes the brushes out of the magazine and clamps them in place.
The trimming units can be combined with a servo slide for lateral movement (obligatory with two processing units). When equipped with a belt grinding unit, extraction with spark separator is obligatory.
All processing parameters can be stored and called up in the control system as a recipe.
- Brush holder for one stem diameter
- Adjustable brush rotation speed
- Servo-motorized advancement of the optional processing unit
- Automatic ejection of the finished brush
- Manual adjustment of brush clamping length
- Control via touch screen
- Storage of process parameters as recipe
- Automatic brush loading out of a magazine
- Grinding unit for cylindrical brushes
- Trimming unit MFA 940 for cylindrical brushes
- Trimming unit WFS 87 for conical or contoured brushes
- Extraction with spark separator (required for grinding unit)
- Motorized sideways movement of the processing unit
- Mounting for a second processing unit
+49 29 53 - 73 300
Aftersales / Spare parts
+49 29 53 - 73 300
+49 29 53 - 73 333